Back at it! Kicking off this Holiday season with a Bang!

Saturday 19 December 2015

Hello my loves!

First off let's discuss the elephant in the room and touch base on my disappearance..wasn't cool..won't happen again..and done:)

Life got crazy busy for a bit and I didn't have a chance to sit down and give my all to this blog but nevertheless better late than never!  Check up on a few things I've been up to lately on my channel Stylelights for the Holiday season!







Christmas is just around the corner and the excitement is real guys! Hopefully these videos will give you a little inspiration and just get you feeling so dang Festive! If Holiday stuff isn't your thing, no worries - I just released a new Q&A video that was highly requested by my subscribers so check it out!


 It covers everything from most embarrassing moments, the coolest celeb I've met, singing, Camp rock inside deets and more:) If you've ever wondered what it would be like to just sit and chit chat with me..this is it!

Sending lots of love and a Dash of something pretty

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)