Outfit of the Day❤ Spring Inspired..yet still making snow angels..

Tuesday 10 March 2015

Hello loves❤

I don't know about you but here in Ontario, Spring just does not look like it's coming any time soon! Nevertheless, I will NOT let that bring me down and stop me from bringing out the skirts! I pretty much live in skirts and Dresses when those warmer days roll in...it's actually a little embarrassing how many of them I own to be honest - but when it comes to my best girls needing a cute outfit? My closet is the spot to shop! So that's a plus - finally giving back to the community haha.

Today, I decided to pull out one of my favorite Velvet skirts and pair it with some knee high socks, a cute grey cropped sweater and my trusty Steve Madden boots❤

For the Makeup, I usually tend to rock as little as possible. I don't know what it is but there is something so liberating about wearing little to no makeup...maybe it's just me. Today I went with my signature full Brows {because let's be real everyone needs killer brows}, a little natural taupe shadow, Some eyeliner,  paired with a pretty gold liner along my lower lash line❤
For the hair, recently I have been adoring anything with Braids! Today I went with a small braid pinned to the side with some loose waves❤
Here's hoping Spring makes an appearance soon! These Winter blues are in desperate need of a Dash of Something Pretty❤





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)