A Day in my Life- Wintery Day out with my Mama❤

Thursday 12 March 2015



Hello loves❤

I bet you all thought I was kidding when I titled my previous post "Spring Inspired outfit - yet still making snow angels". Nope, I wasn't lying...It's March & we've still got quite a bit of snow on the ground - But it's pretty so I can't really complain!

First off, a big Thank you to all of my subscribers for requesting more Vlogs on my channel, I'm so happy you guys enjoy getting the chance to get a sneak peek into my life! On this particular day it was my day off so I decided to head out to Hamilton to spend it with my mum. If you are familiar with the city, it holds many {interesting things for lack of a better word haha} but truthfully has many amazing places to visit. On this day, we ventured out to Princess Point which is a breath taking spot right on the lake especially when the sun is setting. For once we had a GORGEOUS Sunny day so we knew we had to spend it outside with our pups..even if it WAS in the snow ❤
It was a beautiful day to be spent with my favorite woman & I can honestly say in my life, she is truly my Dash of Something Pretty❤ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)