New Year. New Chances. Same Dreams.

Saturday 10 January 2015

Hello loves,

Kind of crazy right? It's a New Year, we say goodbye to everything we (may be happy) to be leaving behind, to say hello to something BRAND NEW! I for one have to say that with 2015 now in full affect, I have multiple emotions running through my system. I am scared, happy, slightly want to scream, feeling crazy inspired and yet could possibly end it off with a few tears. Great combo right? Nevertheless, this is a year for change.

I have sat back and watched my life coast by for quite some time now. Yes, I may have had some incredible experiences and opportunities in the past, but when things got too crazy it came to a point where I forgot what I truly wanted in life and had to take a step back. Heck, I think I'm still trying to decide, but one thing I have always said was that I would never settle. It's actually my biggest fear.. You have to do what you love & love what you do. It's like my favorite quote: "Once you find out what it is that lights you up, you can start pursuing it with purpose". For 2015, I am doing just that. It's time to say goodbye to the fear holding you back. If you have a passion for something, girl go after that! Life passes you by sooner than you think. One thing that I do know, I have always had a love for all things {pretty}. It can sometimes come in the simplest form but if you have an eye for it, you can find inspiration in so many beautiful things. "You were Created, To Create".



 My passion is to put my heart into everything I do. To put my signature on the world.. with a {dash of something pretty}.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)