A tutorial Recap♥ J-14 magazine!!

Friday 16 January 2015

Hello loves♥ 

As you may already know...I kind of have a thing for makeup, it's no secret. I am a sucker for a killer smokey eye and yet completely adore a natural feminine look. In 2014, I wanted to bring my Stylelights Subscribers more makeup looks that they could easily recreate! I know what it's like to be that girl who looks at someone's amazing makeup and simply not know how to do it - trust me, I've sat on Youtube searching tutorials for hours- and even when I thought I was getting the hang of it...oh I was wrong..terribly wrong. The biggest thing I've learned is practice makes perfect! I am constantly learning new things and continuously trying to improve my technique, and that's exactly what you have to do when it comes to makeup. Heck, I am still trying to master the winged eyeliner so don't feel discouraged if you don't pick it up the first time!

My main goal was to provide my awesome subscribers some makeup looks that I like to rock & include instructions on exactly how to achieve it- so there is no guess work. In some of my tutorials, I go more in depth with how I do everything and others are simply "Get ready with me" videos to show a brief overview of how I get to the end result! Nevertheless, both seem to be something that are equally enjoyed {which is fantastic to see} and just means that I can continue doing something that I absolutely love! I could jump for joy at what Stylelights has now become & how well it has grown - did I tell you the best part yet?! - it was mentioned in J-14 Magazine!!  Pretty cool right?! A new subscriber said that she saw an article of me in it alongside my Camp Rock Cast & they mentioned my channel♥  {Thanks for letting me know girl!}

With that said, I am blessed to have such amazing and supportive people in my life who truly enjoy what I do and look forward to what I am going to do next! Makeup & styling seems to be my thing, so who knows where it'll take me *wink wink* Until then, take a peek at some of my favorite looks I've created so far♥







Cheers to new creations for 2015♥ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)